If you are interested in producing your first feature film project or you are looking for a better way to actually make money with your current and future films this course is for you.
My name is Rick Jenkins “The Supa Producer” I’ve made over 15 independent action, comedy, horror, sci-fi and documentary films over the past 15 years. I worked with Universal Home Video, Lionsgate and other studios and distributors in Hollywood along with self distributing many of my own films. I am always in some form of production on a film and I can show any filmmaker how I do the same.
This course teaches filmmakers a detailed overview of the 7 major steps to take a film project from development to completion AND how to self distribute your film in a way that actually makes you money for years in the future then rinse and repeat the process over and over again for long term residual income.
You don’t have to sell your soul to a distributor. You can become your own mini movie studio producing movie after movie until you have a slate of films making you steady income every month. Don’t be a one hitter quitter. Learn what it takes to make a living as a real independent film producer (not a videographer) and make the MOVIES you want to make how you want to make them. All it takes is knowing what steps to take then getting started.
I answer 3 major questions most new filmmakers want to know:
- 1) What are the major steps it takes to develop, produce and distribute a film project to the public and have the confidence to understand the process from beginning to end?
- 2) How much money you should spend on a film project in today’s climate in order to not lose money and start making a profit as soon as possible?
- 3) How to make money with your first film without selling out to a distributor then repeat the process to produce a catalog of films?
This course is also great for film investors that may have the opportunity to invest in a film but don’t know the first thing about making movies. If you want to know what steps a filmmaker SHOULD be taking to get the film made and get your money back asap, this course will teach you so you aren’t throwing your money at a project blindly.
Don’t let the fear of the unknown keep you from your dream when it’s right there in front of you. Take my course and learn the action steps to get started tomorrow morning on your next film project with confidence!
- Step 1: Development – Coming up with a unique story and forming a plan to bring it to life as a film.
- Step 2: Pre-Production – Hiring the correct people, renting the correct places and buying the correct things before you to take your film into production.
- Step 3: Production – Actually shooting the film with the crew all while staying on time and on budget.
- Step 4: Post Production – Editing your film and taking it from rough cut to locked picture.
- Step 5: Distribution – Putting your film out in the marketplace for the public to purchase.
- Step 6: Marketing – Telling the world about your film through social media and promotional products.
- Step 7: Income Streams – The smart way to make money through TVOD, SVOD and AVOD. Rinse and repeat.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 98 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes