Are you interested in producing your first feature film project but just don’t know what to do once you completed the development stage? Do you need help finding professional actors? Are you completely oblivious as to how to get the correct production insurance?
My name is Rick Jenkins “The Supa Producer” I’ve made over 15 independent action, comedy, horror, sci-fi and documentary films over the past 15 years. I own ScreenMagic Films and I’ve worked with Universal Home Video, Lionsgate and other studios and distributors in Hollywood. I am always in some form of production on a film and I can show any filmmaker how I do it.
This is the second course in my 7 step process to producing independent films for profit. I’ll teach filmmakers the essential duties that need to be accomplished in the PRE-PRODUCTION STAGE to have an organized and successful start to your next film.
You can become your own mini movie studio producing movie after movie until you have a slate of films making you steady income every month. Don’t be a one hitter quitter. Learn what it takes to get your film off the ground the right way without stressing out and running around feeling overwhelmed.
I take you step by step and go over everything you should do and when you should do them during pre-production.
- Find professional actors in any town
- Find a professional film crew
- Secure the right equipment easily
- Get the proper production insurance
- And much much more!
This course is also great for film investors that may have the opportunity to invest in a film but don’t know the first thing about making movies. If you want to know what steps a filmmaker SHOULD be taking to get a film made and get your money back asap, this course will teach you so you aren’t throwing your money at a project blindly.
Don’t let the fear of the unknown keep you from your dream when it’s right there in front of you. Take my course and learn the action steps to get started tomorrow morning on your next film project with confidence!
- Finalize Start and End Shooting Dates – Learn the importance of finalizing your shooting dates.
- Hire Your Cast – The best way to find professional actors.
- Hire Your Crew – The easiest way to find an experienced film crew.
- Finalize Your Script – Why this is the best time to lock your script.
- Secure Equipment & Props – The best places to get your film equipment and props.
- Purchase Production Insurance – The importance of protecting yourself and others with production insurance.
- Meals/Craft Service – How to feed your cast and crew inexpensively but well.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours 10 mins
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes