Are you interested in producing your first feature film project but just don’t know where to begin? Was the organization of your last film a complete mess from the very beginning? If you’d like an easy to follow guide to take your next film project from concept to reality this course will be a big help to you!
My name is Rick Jenkins “The Supa Producer” I’ve made over 15 independent action, comedy, horror, sci-fi and documentary films over the past 15 years. I own ScreenMagic Films and I’ve worked with Universal Home Video, Lionsgate and other studios and distributors in Hollywood along with self distributing many of my own films. I am always in some form of production on a film and I can show any filmmaker how I do it.
This is the first course in my 7 step process to producing independent films for profit. I’ll teach filmmakers the essential duties that need to be accomplished in the DEVELOPMENT STAGE of production to have an organized and successful start to your next film.
You can become your own mini movie studio producing movie after movie until you have a slate of films making you steady income every month. Don’t be a one hitter quitter. Learn what it takes to get your film off the ground the right way without stressing out and running around feeling overwhelmed.
This course is also great for film investors that may have the opportunity to invest in a film but don’t know the first thing about making movies. If you want to know what steps a filmmaker SHOULD be taking to get the film made and get your money back asap, this course will teach you so you aren’t throwing your money at a project blindly.
Don’t let the fear of the unknown keep you from your dream when it’s right there in front of you. Take my course and learn the action steps to get started tomorrow morning on your next film project with confidence!
- Deciding What You Are – Deciding what role you want to take on in producing your film.
- Finding Locations – Picking the right locations.
- Story Development – An easy way to develop your story.
- Putting Together A Budget – The perfect budget for the current state of producing independent films.
- First Draft Of Your Script – How to simplify the process of writing the first draft of your script.
- Shooting Days – How to determine your correct number of shooting days.
- Finding An Editor – How to find an editor early in the process.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 100 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes