Now, you are about to go on an exciting journey in your life which only starts with your wedding. Although a wedding is a celebration of you and your fiancé starting a life together, its planning can be quite overwhelming. Unless you work full time as an event planner, this may be your largest planned event yet. However, don’t fret, your first step to having your dream wedding is to have a well laid out plan. This will also help reduce stress, even as you enjoy planning your wedding.
You currently hold the best wedding planning tool to plan the wedding of your dreams. This practical guide to planning the ultimate wedding tailored for you was prepared specifically for you, the very busy and well-informed couple.
Covered in this guide are tips to help plan your memorable wedding:
- From the kind of wedding to consider
- Choosing the correct budget
- How exactly to select your dress
- Drawing a guest list
- Creating the reception seating chart
- And much much more!
There is also a handy checklist that you can include into your convenient wedding filing system at the end of the book pdf.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours 5 mins
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Welcome To The Audiobook
Wedding Planning Resources
- Wedding Planning Simplified: Complete Guide To Planning A Dream Wedding On A Shoestring Budget!
- 40 Day Guide To Planning Your Wedding
- What I Wish I Knew When Planning My Wedding
- Planning a Destination Wedding
- Wedding Etiquette Secrets Revealed
- Low Cost Wedding Favors Are Great For Crafter Brides
- A Brides Guide To Hiring A DJ
- Wedding Planner Q&A Video
Wedding and Bridal Shower Games
- Bridal Shower Games
- Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Games
- Wedding Games & Activities: How To Make Sure Your Wedding Is A Big Hit!
- Pre Wedding Activities
- Buffett Table Activities
- Dance Floor Activities
- Wedding Cake Activities
- Wedding Toast Activities
- Kids Wedding Reception Activities
- Post Wedding Activities